An Open Evening is held in the Autumn term of each academic year, prior to the application deadline of 31st October.
Each year we admit 155 students into Year 7.
Applications should be made to Leicestershire County Council by the end of October for a place in the Autumn term of the following year.
For the academic year 2020/21 our operational pan in Year 10 is 155 students, and in Year 11 is 120 students.
A step by step guide to the application process:
- September – Application process published on the Gartree website
- End of September – Prospective Parents’ Evening and Open Morning
- 31st October – Deadline for receipt of Common Application Form at your Local Authority
- 1st March – National offer day and Appeals information available
- End of April – Final date for appeals information