An Open Evening is held in the Autumn term of each academic year, prior to the application deadline of 31st October.
In 2021 we will admit 185 students into Year 7
Applications should be made to Leicestershire County Council by the end of October for a place in the Autumn term of the following year.
For the academic year 2020/21 our operational pan in Year 10 is 155 students, and in Year 11 is 120 students.
A step by step guide to the application process:
- September – Application process published on the Gartree website
- End of September – Prospective Parents’ Evening and Open Morning
- 31st October – Deadline for receipt of Common Application Form at your Local Authority
- 1st March – National offer day and Appeals information available
- End of April – Final date for appeals information